Attn: IPSC BC Members
The IPSC BC Board of Directors is currently assessing future training considerations for:
- Range Officers (RO)
- Chief Range Officers (CRO)
- Training Course Instructors (TCI)
Any “qualified” Member wishing to be considered for potential upcoming training please remit your request no later than Tuesday November 17th 2020
- Ensure you are qualified for the course you are requesting to be considered for (see below)
- 2020 shooting season will not be necessarily considered in calculation
- Email your
- As per current PPM, please ensure you meet the requirements as outlined below prior to submitting your request:
- REQUIREMENTS FOR RO & TCI:
The minimum requirements to become a Range Officer are:
- Be an active member for at least 1 full year.
- Shoot at least 3 Level II matches per year.
- Apply and take a NROI Level 1 course.
- Must be a current member
The minimum requirements to become a Chief Range Officer are:
- Be a current member of IPSC Canada.
- Currently be a certified Range Officer.
- Have accumulated 28 match points on record with IPSC Canada
- Successfully complete a Certified Level 2 CRO Seminar
The minimum requirements to become a Training Course Instructor (TCI) are:
- Be an active member for at least three years.
- Be an active Range Official for at least two years.
- Must shoot a minimum of five Level II or higher matches per year.
- Apply and take a TCI instructor course.
- Be a current member
TCC IPSC BC