Notice is hereby given to all members for the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of IPSC BC.
Saturday, September 3rd, 2022 at 7:00 PM
Coast Inn of the North Prince George
770 Brunswick Street
Prince George, BC V2L 2C2
A Quorum of members for the transaction of business at any meeting of the members shall consist of not less than thirty-five (35) current members in good standing.
At an Annual General Meeting, the agenda shall include;
- Additions to, and Approval of, the agenda;
- Approval of minutes of previous meeting;
- Reports of the Directors;
- Business arising out of the Reports of the Directors;
- Financial Report, and Auditors report, if any;
- Appointment of Auditor for current year, if any;
- Reports of Committees;
- Unfinished Business;
- New Business;
- Any other Business;
- Constitution & Bylaws;
- Elections or Elections report (if applicable);
- Installation of Directors;
- Motion to adjourn.
All resolutions must be submitted online through our official form. Movers and Seconders must be current members of IPSC BC and in attendance at the AGM.
Resolution submissions will be available from August 8, 2022 – August 19, 2022.
Submitting a resolution is not a guarantee that it will be discussed or voted on at the AGM. Some may be outside the purview of the general membership or there may not be enough time to address all of them. All resolutions will be reviewed by the AGM Resolution Committee for appropriateness. You may be contacted by the Resolutions Committee to help you adjust the wording of your resolution or to change it if it is inappropriate for an AGM motion.