Black Badge Training Course – Port Coquitlam
BEFORE THE COURSE YOU SHOULD:
- Be able to hit a 8.5″X 11″ paper at 15m at your own time, with your pistol, 9/10 times
- Know how your pistol works and name its parts; slide lock, mag release, safety, etc. Ideally you should have at least 500 rounds through the pistol you plan on using for the course
- Be able to SAFELY decock CZ SP01 and similar pistols (if applicable)
- Be able to clean your pistol, including minor disassembly if required
- We will be extensively standing with arms outstretched holding the pistols. A suggestion is to spend some time practicing this to strengthen those muscles, you won’t regret it
About the Instructor:
An Industrial Electrican by trade, I have been involved in shooting sports for over 6 years in IPSC Pistol and various single/multi platform diciplines competing at many Local, Regional and National events.
Besides running regular IPSC practice sessions I am a Match Director including the 2019 Provincial Championships, Chief Range Officer, Club Trustee and am heavily involved in the sport shooting community.