Black Badge Training Course – Port Coquitlam – August 29,30
Welcome to the IPSC Black Badge course!
Courses are held at various clubs throughout the Lower Mainland, including here at PCDHFC. This 2 day course covers:
● The history of IPSC.
● The different Divisions from Revolvers to Production pistols to high end “race” pistols with red dot’s and all the bells and whistles.
● What equipment is used.
● How to safely use, draw from a holster.
● How to safely maneuver a ‘course of fire’ or “stage” with a pistol.
● How to safely interact with many ‘props’ that competitors must use during a course of fire.
● How to score, prepare for and get around on Match day.
● Many other topics
Courses are held regularly throughout the year, based on range/instructor availability and student availability/backlog. Course fee is $325.00 which covers the current year membership fees, insurance, course material and 2 days training.