Due to the resignation of our current Section Coordinator, Rob Engh, the IPSC BC Board of Directors is announcing a Call for Nominations to fill the current vacancy.
- In accordance with the IPSC BC Bylaws, the Nomination period will only be open for 14 days, closing on Thursday August 5th, 2021. Nominations must be received by August 5, 2021.
- For nominations to be valid, the nominator, seconder and nominee must all be current members in good standing of IPSC BC.
- Nominators will receive notice that their nominations have been received via email when the nomination has been accepted.
- Nominees will be contacted at the email that IPSC BC has on file to determine if they will accept the nomination.
- Should there be more than one valid nominee, an election process will begin once the nomination period is closed.
- The term of the Section Coordinator is for 2 years and the duties are as follows:
- The Section Coordinator shall;
- Be the Section Coordinator with respect to the Society’s affiliation with the International Practical Shooting Confederation of Canada and shall perform all of the functions and duties of a Section Coordinator as prescribed by the International Practical Shooting Confederation of Canada;
- Preside as Chairman at all meetings of the members and the Directors of the Society and shall be responsible for the preparation of the agendas for such meetings. A written agenda shall be published and distributed to the members, with the supporting information and motions/resolutions, thirty (30) days prior to the Annual General Meeting;
- Be in charge of the Society’s Provincial Championship match;
- Be in charge of the general management and supervision of the affairs and operations of the Society;
- Sign all by-laws of the Society;
- Attend to all such duties as are generally performed by the President of a society;
All nominations must be submitted through the online form to be considered valid.
2021 Elections Chair