September 14, 2014
- added squad information fields in preparation for self registration and online squadding
March 11, 2014
- match management system: adjusted sql search to only return matches for which the user is an owner or an editor.
- editors can now be enetered by username or by email address
Feb 11, 2014
- added notifications to new match management system. System now alerts Chris and Clint when a match has been created, and alerts match directors when admins grant permission to upload files/results
Sept 17, 2013
- Stored classification average does not reflect current average, but the average before the new match is included. Needs to be fixed.
July 18, 2013
- Updated twitter oaut api to v1.1 using the Abraham api from https://github.com/abraham/twitteroauth
May 25, 2013
- Added an option to export WinMSS data using IPSCBC ID numbers in place of ICS Aliases
- New matches are named “IPSC Club Match” and are “Level I” matches by default. Changing the name/sanctioning level requires an administrator.
May 22, 2013
- Corrected an export error for WinMSS Database files that was resulting in Classic division classifications to display incorrectly.