Elections for 2017

• Nick King
  • Nick King's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
27 Feb 2017 20:21 #2500 by Nick King
Hi, I know everyone is waiting for information on the new Metro Vancouver zone. When we looked at it not too many members in that zone had renewed. Now at least we have a fair amount of members that have renewed.

We are going to do all the elections at one time. So you should be seeing nomination forms come out with in the next week or so.

All zones BUT the Island are up for re-election.

Thank you for your patience.
If you want to talk about what's involved email me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call me 250-768-4092
Nick King
The topic has been locked.
  • Chris Yang
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 Mar 2017 19:04 #2523 by Chris Yang
Nominations for the 2017 IPSCBC Elections are now being taken. Please read the nomination form carefully, and note the submission deadline. Nominations must be RECEIVED by April 7, 2017.

The nomination form can be obtained here:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please note the name of the file is incorrect. This is a nomination form that covers all of the available positions.

The positions that will be available in September of 2017 are:
Section Coordinator
Metro Vancouver Zone Director (Richmond, Vancouver, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Burnaby, Port Coquitlam)
Fraser Valley Zone Director (Surrey, Delta, Langley, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge)
Okanagan Zone Director
Northern Zone Director

All positions are for 2 year terms, and directors will assume their responsibilities after the Labour Day weekend, rather than after the 2017 AGM which is being moved to June along with the Provincial Championships.

If any of the positions are contested, an election will be held, to be completed in time for the AGM at the end of June.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.763 seconds